Taylor University has high performing, highly motivated students. They are serious about their faith, their studies, and growing into all that they can be. Our students bring incredible skills and abilities to the classroom, making teaching and learning more fun and productive.
The following statistics are presented in order to give you a sense of the tremendous qualities of our student body:
- Average Class Size: 20 students
- Median Freshman GPA: 3.85
- School Class Rank: 57.2% in the top 20% of their class
- Median Total SAT Score: 1200
- Median ACT Score: 26
- Athletic Students: The GPA of our student athletes exceeds the general student body GPA
- Athletic Students: 100% of our athletic teams were NAIA Scholar Teams, carrying an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher.